Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

I'm always amazed this time of year - it always seems like the holidays are so far off, and then *poof*! Here they are :)

I'm up early today... thanks in part to my early-bird baby, and the need to bake 4 pies before dinner.   The pies are well on their way to completion, Carter is occupied with Elmo, and I have a minute to think about why I'm thankful.

1. I have a husband that, after nearly 8 years of marriage, still sees the importance of working to make our relationship better everyday.

2. I have a gentle and sweet little boy - who always makes me smile.  Even as I'm writing this now, I had to take a break when he asked me to hold him like a "tiny baby" and sing to him :)  It doesn't get any better than that.

3. My beautiful sister - so thankful to spend a couple of days hanging with my favorite girl :)

4. I have a job that has given me amazing friends and a great sense of fulfillment.

5. Certainly not last:  The Grace of God - in every aspect of my life.

Sending lots of love and wishes for a blessed Thanksgiving for you today - 


No comments:

Post a Comment