Monday, May 2, 2011

Our New House

I have to admit - Chris had a pretty tough job this week.  He was on his own in Vancouver, WA (suburb of Portland), trying to find a home for us to move into.  Usually, this is something we would do together... and since we know I have no shortage of opinions, I would have obviously made the "right" choice clear to him.  But this time, I wasn't there - I couldn't give my opinion on neighborhoods or yards.  I have been pretty much limited to a few Craigslist pictures and Google maps info.  Not ideal.  I am so very lucky that Chris was up to the task.  He visited about 10 homes, and picked the perfect one for us.  It is in an awesome neighborhood - kids in nearly every house nearby, and the very best school in the city.  And, of course, there is a guest room - so start planning your trips, people!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!! it's beautiful and big! Can't wait to see it in person! Good job, CHRIS! and Laura for all the leg work getting those appointments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie and I will be there with kids in tow! I'm so excited for you to begin this new adventure in your life. The house looks very cute!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete