Thursday, September 8, 2011

Milk

Charlie boy is already 6 weeks old... and still hasn't had a bottle!  A few nights ago, I fed him and then escaped to the grocery store.  Chris was a little worried about being alone with both of the boys, but I reminded him that it can be done.  After all, I do it everyday, right?  Well, I underestimated just how much Charlie would need me.  Even though I had fed him right before leaving, he quickly decided he was hungry again (boys - they always want what they can't have, right?).  So, he cried and cried until Chris finally gave up and texted me - Please come home!  Poor baby finally fell asleep, thanks to the good use of the paci (he's finally taking it occasionally).  Here's what he looked like when I got home:

Isn't he cute??

So, it looks like if I ever want to grocery shop alone again, I need to make some changes.  I've been lazy about starting to pump.  It isn't a big deal, I just have about a million other things that I'd rather be doing, you know?  But, this morning, I finally set everything up and got to work.  I already have 4 oz. of milk to put away for my next outing.  Now the only question is... where should I go?  
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Go get a Mani & Pedi! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh... I just looked at my toes, and I DEFINITELY need one!

    ReplyDelete