Monday, July 13, 2009

Our Visit to Nana's House

Silly Daddy!

Carter LOVES his Nana!

Look how beautiful and green it is!

more fun at the park

This post is obviously a LOT late, but we just finally downloaded the pictures from the camera, and it reminded me to write!  We visited Nana in Denver for Memorial weekend.  Of course, it was nice to be in the cooler weather... but mostly, we just love hanging out at Nana's house.  Carter sleeps SO well there - I'm not sure if Nana just wears him out, or if it is a combination of the super dark room and the amazing smell of essential oils (he sleeps in Nana's massage room), but we actually had to wake him up at 9 every day!  Ahhh... Chris and I finally got to catch up on our sleep too!

Carter had a blast playing with Nana and Poppy.  We went to the park, the bounce house, and played with the dogs.  Carter was super nervous around Nana's new puppy, Coco.  He kept yelling, "No, Coco! Don't eat my feet!" whenever Coco came too close.  He'd shout, "Mommy, I need a hug!" whenever he wanted me to scoop him up and get him out of Coco's path.  Adorable!  But definitely makes me think twice about getting a puppy...

No comments:

Post a Comment