Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Wiggles!

Our little musician is SO in love with the Wiggles!  (For those of you who are out of the loop, it is a kids' show with a funny English band).  This morning, Carter was watching them on tv, as usual, and told me, "Sam is coming to my house.  He is going to play with me.  Murray will come to my house too.  It will make me so happy."  Aw!!!  So, I really don't have the heart to break it to him that the Wiggles definitely aren't coming over for a playdate... so sad.  However, it did prompt me to check online to see if the Wiggles would be coming out on tour soon - and, sure enough, they'll be here next week!!  Carter and Daddy are going to have an AWESOME time!  But... shhhh... don't tell Carter!  It is a surprise :)  We've recently discovered that the anticipation of exciting events makes it impossible for Carter to sleep... and I really don't want him to be awake until next Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are a parent who knows what you are doing. I miss you when are we going to hang out?

    ReplyDelete