Sunday, November 6, 2011

Project: Bottle

Charlie is a stubborn little guy.  He knows that if he holds out long enough, he doesn't really have to take a bottle.  If a babysitter or Chris are with him, he'll cry, refuse the bottle until he falls asleep... or until I come home.  No fun for anyone.  It usually isn't a big deal.  I don't have much going on outside the home that takes longer than an hour or so, so it has been almost a month since our last bottle attempt (a miserable FAIL).  But, with a trip back to Phoenix just around the corner, and a 56-hour getaway -without kids- in December, I know it is about time he starts taking the bottle on occasion.  Preferably without tears.

Chris tried this morning.  No luck.  I tried a while later.  YES!  He took it!  My excitement was short-lived when I realized that if I am the only one who he will accept a bottle from, it hardly solves the problem.  Sigh.  Looks like we'll need to try again in the morning.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment