Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What a Love.

So, lately, this blog has been all things Charlie.  And while I'm sure you can understand my obsession with my darling baby, let's not forget baby #1 - Carter.  That boy is something else.  Too much like his momma when it comes to stubbornness and a tendency to talk back... which makes him crazy difficult for me to deal with, but so incredibly easy to love.

My boy has an incredible sweetness and is so incredibly affectionate.  He doesn't care who is watching.  He doesn't yet need to put on a show for his friends.  He just loves us - unabashedly and completely.  Yesterday, I drove him to school for the very first time this year (he usually rides the bus).  I gave him and hug and a kiss and watched him walk from the parking lot to the front of the school.  A few steps from the car, and he turned and yelled, "Another hug and kiss?" He proceeded to blow kisses to me the rest of the way to the door.  Can you believe the sweetness?  I know that the day of all this affection drawing to an end is probably nearing... he is growing up so fast and it is hard to believe that someday he won't want me to hold him and snuggle him and give him "one more" hug and kiss.  But, for now, I'll just enjoy it.  What a little love bug.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I had a question...what is that song you have playing on here? The very first one. Ive never heard of it and I LOVE the lyrics. Where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh-Ann, the song is "When I'm With You" from JJ Heller - easily my favorite singer/songwriter. She has another sweet song called, "I Get to Be the One" written for her newest daughter... sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou! Ive never heard of her. Where would I find a copy of it? Howd you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I first heard her music a few years back when she was just starting her music in Phoenix. She now tours nationwide with her husband (he plays guitar and sings backup) and kids. You can find her music on iTunes or at jjheller.com - I know you'll love her music!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will look her up on itunes. And i found it on youtube already and added it to my favorites, so that will hold me over till then lol. THANKYOU!

    ReplyDelete