Sunday, January 23, 2011

Diapers!

Yeah, I know you are going to think I'm crazy. But, really, what else is new? Since I am married to the world's biggest tree-hugger, and I'm easily influenced by adorable baby products, we are going to be cloth-diapering for baby #2. Now, beforeyou start telling me horror stories - let me assure you: this is NOTHING like your mom's old-school cloth diapering! These gorgeous little diapers are practically as easy as a disposable diaper, with the added benefit of saving about $2000 and avoiding an extra few thousand pounds of toxic waste, chemicals and plastic from entering our landfills. Here's a picture of one of our first cloth diaper purchases.








I've been amassing a small collection - I have about 15 newborn diapers and 5 for the next size. I'll be waiting until the gender scan to buy the rest in super girly or boyish colors. Can't have green and yellow for everything!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We're cloth diapering too! What brand are you using? I haven't bought any yet but have been doing quite a bit of research. Would love to know what you've decided on!

    ReplyDelete