Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oh, BABY!


Our family is gearing up for a HUGE - well, probably very tiny, actually - life change. Baby Erickson #2 is planning on joining us in early August 2011. We were surprised, shocked, and seriously elated at this news. The timing is perfect: Carter will be starting Kindergarten, which will give me extra one-on-one time with our new babe.

We are so thankful to have saved most of our baby gear, crib, and all of the necessities. Once we find out if baby is a boy or girl, I'll probably just have to do some shopping for fun!

I am 11 weeks pregnant, and baby is about the size of a prune. Next week will be a more attractive fruit, I'm sure :)














I have been feeling pretty good so far. I've been a little more tired than usual, with occasional waves of nausea, but definitely nothing too bad. Chris might say I'm more cranky than usual... I'm blaming the hormones! I have an appointment next Wednesday with my OB, and my next ultrasound in January 26th. SO excited to see our wiggly baby moving around!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment