Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Whoosh-whoosh-whoosh!

I don't think there is ANY sound more amazing than hearing your baby's heartbeat. It just seems so absolutely miraculous that there is a tiny person - growing inside of me! I had an appointment this morning to meet with my doctor (who I've actually never met, since I always see the nurse practitioner). Thank goodness I brought my mom with me - the 40 minute wait dragged on forever! Just when I was sure that they had forgotten about me, she finally came in. It took her awhile to locate the baby with the doppler, but she finally found it and we got to hear that wonderful sound. 170 beats/minute! She also confirmed that my due date is August 4th - different that the August 9th that I had previously thought. So, that means that baby is
already a "lime"! First trimester has really flown by.

So thankful that my appointment was so perfect today. We have another appointment next Wednesday for a detailed ultrasound, and I'm so excited to visit my little one!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment