Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I like to torment my family by making them be in lots and lots of pictures.  Chris and Carter are used to it, and just give me a little eye-roll and sigh.  Charlie, on the other hand, is the main participant in 99% of my photos these days.  For the most part, he just sits/lies there.  Doesn't move much, doesn't complain.  Until now.  Obviously, this was my own fault, but I just had to take one of those baby-in-a-pumpkin photos that all the cool kids are doing now.  First mistake?  Cut the hole too small.  Then, we made it bigger and tried again.  Still too small.  Repeat. Again.  Seriously?!  My child is ginormous!  He needs a super-sized pumpkin for this kind of activity.  Thankfully, my pumpkin-carving professional mom was on hand to help, being supervised by my dad.  Good times for everyone.  Well, except Charlie.  Poor kid... he was doing great the first 3 or 4 tries, but finally gave up and started screaming just when we finally made it the right size to fit his chubby body.  Did I stop and wait until later?  Of course not.  What fun would that have been?  He may end up needing therapy, but I think I captured the best Halloween moment EVER.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How much does he weigh! ? I want to pinch that chub!! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, he is already a bit over 17lbs! Such a chub!

    ReplyDelete