Sunday, January 15, 2012

Simple Things Sunday: First Snowfall


It is Sunday, yet again! So I'm linking up with the Simple as That's Simple Things post.  I love looking at other people's favorite moments of the week, but it is such a challenge to pick my own.  I can quite easily pick my favorite dozen photos... but that isn't really the challenge.  One photo.  One moment.  Something worth remembering and sharing.  I hope you enjoy my Simple Moment of the week.

My sweet boy, Carter, has grown up in Phoenix.  He has never had a snowfall to enjoy.  But, that all changed this morning.  His first snowfall - boy, did he love it!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this photo! His reaction is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! We're having our first snowfall of this year, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it snowed in Phoenix!?? Wow! What a fun experience for him!!! Love this shot...the look on his face is precious! :) Thanks for linking up with the simple things this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No snow in Phoenix - we just moved to the Portland, OR area this year :) Love love love it up in the Pacific NW!

    ReplyDelete