Sunday, January 29, 2012

Simple Things Sunday: Food, Glorious Food!

When I sit and think about my life... I mean really think - I can see how many things I have to be thankful for.  The obvious ones are the ones I tend to photograph the most: my adorable kids and my handsome husband.  But, as a part of Simple Sundays, I am hoping to help myself think outside of that box more regularly.


Today's photo is of a meal I made this week.  It represents how blessed we are to always have access to a mountain of food in our home, never having to go without.  It reminds me of how lucky I am to be able to gather around the table at night with my family.  Even if the table is sticky with gooey handprints and crumbs are covering the floor... these moments together over a shared meal are something special to me.



What is your Simple Moment this week?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Laura- I love that you do this link-up. It makes me reflect on a special moment I had during the week. While I may not always we able to capture it with a photograph the memory is enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you are enjoying it! It is always good to have a reminder to reflect and appreciate our lives, isn't it? :)

      Delete
  2. That looks yummy! And we truly are blessed to have good food to eat...warm homes...that are filled with people we love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice Laura! dinner looks super yummy! :) your table/floor sound just like mine! ha! :)

    ReplyDelete