Thursday, February 24, 2011

17 Weeks

I am happy to have to many things to focus on in my very busy life, that this pregnancy is just zooming right along.  Even though it is moving quickly, I am trying to capture and memorize each tiny little flutter and flip in my stomach, since I know that this baby will be our last one.  I am so excited for the time - just a few short weeks, I'm sure - when Carter and Chris can feel this little guy moving around.  Carter is going to love it!  It is hard to believe that Carter is going to be a big brother is just 5 more months! 












Baby is already 5 inches long, and is just about 6 oz.  I have been feeling great!  I'm definitely in the wonderful 2nd trimester - no more nausea or exhaustion, and I'm happily stockpiling little things for our new boy.  We are so lucky to have cousins that are giving us a crib to use (Carter's was a drop-side crib, and those are a big no-no now).  I feel like my nesting is already kicking in!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment