Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week 15

It suddenly seems to be quite appropriate that I've been craving oranges and orange juice for a month now! My little boy is already 4 inches long, and is trying to make himself known by flipping around so I can feel him. The movement has gotten stronger and more consistent this week, but I still can't feel it constantly. Another couple weeks, and I'm sure I'll be missing the subtlety of his movements now!












The visit to the birth center was amazing. It is the perfect place to have a baby. We are waiting to hear what our insurance company thinks about our plan, and I will continue to see my OB in the meantime. I have an appointment next Wednesday, so we'll get to check in on our little guy then. Can't wait to hear his strong heartbeat again!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment