Thursday, March 10, 2011

And the Hormones Begin...

So far this pregnancy, I have felt really great.  Sure, I was a little tired and a tad queasy during the first trimester, but all-in-all this has been a fabulous pregnancy.  I really thought I was in the clear from all the pregnancy-related craziness, but my hormones seem to be on overdrive.  I have been upset by the littlest things - with very little sense involved at all.  Yesterday, I stopped at one of my favorite places for lunch - a guac BLT, fresh-squeezed lemonade and a salted chocolate chip cookie.  It should have been perfection... but instead, I found myself wanting to curl up in a ball and cry.  Why, you ask?  Because the pickles got all over my pineapple.  And I hate pickles.  And my cookie was crunchy.  This was particularly distressing, because I had the same cookie two days ago and it was perfectly soft and chewy.  I knew what I was missing, and proceeded to brood over my misfortune for the rest of the night.  Good thing Chris was traveling for work - I was no fun to be around last night!



In better news, I am 19 weeks along today!  *Almost* halfway there!  Well, maybe more than half-way... if I deliver a little early, as I did with Carter.  I have had a few former coworkers post pictures of their brand new babies during the past couple of weeks... I love seeing those tiny babies!  It makes me so excited to meet this little guy!  Only 20ish more weeks to go!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment