Thursday, March 17, 2011

Busy Packing

Ahhh, spring break - finally!  What is usually filled with sleeping in and spending time with friends has seen a significant change this year.  I've been packing all week, trying to get everything in order for our move.  We only have 8 days left before we load the truck and send it off to Portland.  How has it come this quickly?!  I have been trying to pace myself, take lots of little breaks, and stay hydrated, since I know that packing and moving isn't exactly the best thing for a pregnant momma.  So far, so good!

We finally had our 20 week anatomy ultrasound on Tuesday.  I am so thankful that every little measurement they took was perfect.  Our little boy is measuring 11oz - just right!  He was a sleepy little guy, and didn't want to move around much, so I need to return for another ultrasound in early April to take a few more measurements that they were unable to get.  I certainly won't complain!  Another chance to see my boy - yay!

Baby's movement has been getting much stronger this past week.  It shouldn't be long until Chris and Carter (and random strangers who enjoy touching a pregnant mom's stomach) will be able to feel those little kicks and jabs.  I can't wait to see what Carter thinks about that!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. glad everything is good and healthy!! such a blessing! our scan is next week and i am a nervous wreck, lol!

    ReplyDelete