Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh. My. Cankles.

That's right... CANKLES.  My attempts to be helpful during our crazy moving weekend has backfired, and my body is officially in revolt.  My calves hurt - and there is no longer any sign of my bony ankles.  In fact, the skin on each of my toes feels so tight, that I'm pretty sure I have sausages attached to my feet.  Attractive, definitely.

On a good note... the moving is done!  Well, the moving out is done.  Moving into our yet-to-be-chosen home in Portland will be yet another adventure, but thankfully that will wait for 2 more months.  Carter is having a bit of a hard time adjusting to the move to Grandma and Granddad's house.  He doesn't quite understand why we aren't at our home... but not in Portland yet, either. Luckily, there is a 4-year-old neighbor at this house, too - so he'll have a new friend to play with!


I'm already 21 weeks and 4 days along (a bit behind in my blogging, thanks to the move!).  Baby boy is getting super strong, and more than a little bit stubborn.  He has been kicking like crazy, and he is finally powerful enough to make my whole belly move.  Of course, I try to tell Chris as soon as this happens, and the second Chris tries to feel him, baby stops all movement.  He stays perfectly still until the exact moment Chris moves his hand away... then starts up again!  Silly boy :)
Photobucket

2 comments: