Thursday, June 30, 2011

Buying for Baby

As this amazing pregnancy has just flown by, I just realized that I haven't bought ANYTHING except diapers for baby Charlie.  How very different than my spending habits while pregnant with Carter, when I pretty much bought every adorable baby item I could find.  Since I'm approaching 35 weeks pregnant, I figured that now would be a good time to buy a couple of fun things for my newest little guy.

I have been hearing rave reviews from many, many moms for Sophie, a cute little giraffe teether.  Now, I have my doubts about how life-changing this toy will be, but I have seriously never heard moms get so excited about a toy before.  Worth a shot!

Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether

Since receiving blankets were incredibly well-loved by Carter and he was happily swaddled for months, our selection of blankets is pretty pathetic.  I have a bunch, but they are all shrunken and pilly from so much washing and use.  I found some super-soft and cozy, oversized swaddling blankets that I think will be just perfect for Charlie.  
Aden+Anais Muslin Swaddling Wraps 4-PACK - Super Star
I can't wait to bundle him up! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My mom bought a Sophie for Olivia. It is a $20 teether. Sigh. Grandmas can do those things. She liked it just fine, but isn't crazy over it. Anything she can stick in her mouth will suffice. Oh, and she lost it about 5 days after we got it. I. Was. Stressed. We lost a $20 toy my mom spent her hard earned money on. We found it 3 weeks later in the laundry basket. (Olivia has a TON of clothes.) Long story short: It's a fun toy, but I wouldn't rave about it. The price tag and lose-ability stresses me out. Let us know how Charlie likes it!

    ReplyDelete