Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dinner with the Zellers

When we lived in Anthem, I made some terrific friends.  Janelle and I first met just a couple of months before I had Carter, right after she had her second baby.  It is hard to believe that we've been friends for more than 5 years now - time really flies!  She is an incredible mother, wife, friend, sister, and much more to those around her.  I really am blessed to be friends with her.

You can imagine how happy I was when I found out that her family's summer road trip had her coming through Portland.  Her beautiful family stopped by for dinner last night, and our kiddos had the best time playing together (although I do need to remember to retrieve the styrofoam rockets from the neighbor's yard...).  I was hoping to have a baby to show off during her visit, but little Charlie has been staying put, so my big belly had to do!


In other baby news, I think Charlie is *finally* gearing up for his arrival.  My guess is that we'll be at the hospital within the next 24 hours.  Think happy thoughts for us!
   Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I hope Charlie gives you an uncomplicated short labor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura...I feel the same about you!!! So happy to be able to visit!! Love your prego belly, but so happy Charlie has made his arrival! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete