Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Appointment

Today was our second anatomy ultrasound.  During our ultrasound 3 weeks ago, the technician was unable to get a couple of pictures that they needed, due to my rather lazy baby.  He just wasn't interested in rolling  over.  So, fast forward to today... my baby boy was as lazy as ever, and refused to give up the views necessary to complete the anatomy ultrasound to my doctor's satisfaction.  Apparently, the angle that they are viewing his heart makes it look like the atrium might be slightly different sizes... but they can't tell if it is just the angle, or an actual issue.  Now, I am being referred to a perinatologist for a level II ultrasound, so they can attempt to get the view they need to reassure them that everything is perfect with our little man.  In the meantime, I am doing my very best to trust in whatever this situation may bring.  If nothing is wrong -fantastic!  If they find a problem, then we'll deal with that.  I know that we are given situations that we can manage.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i bet he was simply unimpressed with the invasion of his personal space. i will keep you guys in my T&P's!

    ReplyDelete