Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bummer.

This was not quite the morning I had hoped for.  I drove myself up to Anthem to pick up our completed taxes.  I skipped the stop for a mocha - even though I was really craving one... that was problem number one, but certainly not the worst.  Once I got to the accountant's, I was shocked to see our taxes.  We usually owe a hundred or so - no big deal... but this year we owe a whopping $6200.  Oh. My. Goodness.  Guess I'd better start digging for change in the couch cushions!  On second thought, maybe it is a good thing I didn't stop for that mocha... I can use all of the extra $ that I can get!

On a much more positive note, I was able to pop in for a visit with my friend, Genea, and her adorable kids this morning.  Talk about one awesome stay-at-home momma!  She sent me on my way with a huge basket of maternity clothes and adorable onesies and bibs from her new business - PRAISEwear.  If you have a minute to check it out, please do so!
Photobucket

1 comment: