Thursday, April 21, 2011

Too Cute!

Some people choose cloth diapers so they can avoid putting chemicals on their baby's bum.  Others make this choice to reduce the 5000+ diapers that will enter our landfills because of disposable diapers.  But me? Yeah, I think both of those reasons are pretty important... but my favorite reason?  Have you seen cloth diapers and covers?  There is seriously nothing cuter to put on your baby.  And that was reason enough to convince me!

Want to see my latest arrivals?  Here are two darling diaper covers from SweetVioletsMama on Etsy.
This cover is upcycled from wool and cashmere sweaters - reborn as a diaper cover.

This cute animal print cover is made out of fleece - perfect to keep leaks away!

Yep - our baby's bottom is going to be the cutest one you have ever seen! 
Photobucket

1 comment: