Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bye-Bye Baby Tooth!

My little baby is getting SO big!  His first baby tooth wiggled out last night, with a little help from Grandma.  I have never seen Carter so genuinely thrilled by anything! He ran around the kitchen yelling, "I lost my tooth!!!" and grinning the sweetest, toothless smile you have ever seen.



The tooth fairy was on duty last night, and left him a little money and a note.  I thought that the money would have been the most exciting part, but no... Carter was enthralled at the gift of the... paperclip.  Seriously!  I don't know where this kid gets it!  Granddad and I took him to spend his money tonight, and he chose to buy a pack of gum.  This is another big first for our little man - he's never had gum before!  Of course, he chewed it like a champ, and didn't even stick it in my hair.  Total success :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment